Hamilton Living Water Ministry, Inc., (HLWM), was founded in 1999 by United Methodist churches. Today we work to:
- bring people into active service into the community.
- provide the means to restore dignity and self worth.
- offer the tools and guidance for education, moral values, and spiritual growth.
- provide a safe place to learn, grow and to care.
- Live out the love of Christ
- Enhance body, mind and spirit within our community
- Passion for all of God’s children
To make a positive impact on the lives of at risk children, youth and families in Hamilton’s inner city by offering quality academic, community and spiritual enrichment programs designed to promote dignity and self worth, provide hope for the future and encourage each of God’s children to reach their greatest potential.
Stepping out and making a difference in people’s lives.
Recognized by the United States Department of Justice, through the Weed and Seed program and the Hamilton City Police Department as a safe haven for children and youth and their families.